The Butler Bros, founded in Austin in 2002, is a brand studio that believes radical collaboration is the true path to brand transformation. We use empathy, insights and ingenuity to design communications that move people, grow brands and obliterate the status quo. See a portfolio of our work at thebutlerbros.com.
Project Manager with 5-7 years of industry experience in a branding consultancy or design firm. Experience managing and executing a mix of graphic design, packaging and corporate branding projects. Experience with CPG brands, beer, wine and spirits, as well as cause work a plus.
You are in sync with our core values:
- • Never stop learning. Be ready with your ears and mind wide open. Life is a classroom.
- • Mean it without being mean. People may forget what you say, but not how you make them feel.
- • Keep on pushing. Be uncomfortably comfortable with your work. Ideas are a renewable resource.
- • Get home for dinner. Take adventures large and small. Better work comes from a rested mind.
You will work with our clients and internal team to ensure projects are poised to meet the objectives and goals of each project on time. You will work in close collaboration with our Account Supervisor – together you are the Studio account team.
You will be interacting with clients, creating and managing schedules and trafficking jobs through the studio as well as managing vendor relationships. You will manage expectations, ensure delivery of the highest-quality service and solicit and relay client feedback. You will be highly communicative with our clients, internal teams and partners of every kind. You are the glue and the grease of the shop. Integrity is paramount.
- • Radical collaborator.
- • Self confident.
- • Optimistic and capable of encouraging the same from others.
- • Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills.
- • Highly organized and detail oriented.
- • Adaptable to learning new Project Management tools.
The Butler Bros has a strong employee benefit program. Full time employees receive three weeks of paid time off per year, paid holiday closures including an extra week off between Christmas and New Years, employer paid health, dental and vision insurance, employer paid life insurance and long term disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, bonuses for performance based on company profitability and performance and a one month sabbatical after seven years of continuous full time employment. We also host weekly yoga classes for our team.
Email your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and three references to email@example.com.
* No phone calls please